Welcome! I’m Stephanie Sammons, the Wired Advisor™.
I teach and advise financial advisors, financial industry professionals, and even non-financial business professionals (Attorneys, CPA’s, Entrepreneurs) how to build personal digital influence to attract, grow, and retain client relationships in a wired world.
I’ve advised and worked with over one-hundred of these professionals to help them develop their unique “personal digital brands”, build their digital platforms, and grow their digital influence so that they can successfully compete in a wired world. I’ve also advised financial institutions, firms that support financial advisors, and modern financial start-ups on digital, content, and social media strategy.
Prior to launching my Wired Advisor™ brand in 2010, I spent 15 years as a financial advisor in addition to serving in leadership roles at Merrill Lynch and UBS. I continue to hold the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation, although I am not actively practicing.
Wired Advisor™ is truly a culmination of who I am, where I’ve been, what I believe in, and where I’m going. It’s my conduit for sharing what I’ve learned (and continue to learn) with like-minded financial and business professionals who want to “go” and “grow” digital in a meaningful and sustainable way.
In 2014, I was named as a Top 25 Social Media Expert by LinkedIn and recognized as a Top 100 Digital Marketing Expert by adSpringr. I’ve also been named a Top 5 financial industry blogger by RIABiz.
I’ve spoken at top digital marketing and social media conferences including New Media Expo, Social Media Marketing World, FinCon, Agents of Change, Podcast Movement, and have been featured in the media publications:
Wall Street Journal, Forbes, WealthManagement.com, Investment News, Journal of Financial Planning, Financial Planning Magazine, Registered Rep, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today, Dallas Morning News, and Entrepreneur on Fire.
The Wired Advisor Method™
The Wired Advisor Method™ encompasses my unique approach to building a more powerful, connected, targeted, and authentic digital and social media presence. It is deeply rooted in the principle of building personal digital influence.
Personal digital influence is the uncanny ability to attract, lead, and inspire your ideal clients to take action.
With all else remaining equal – your product, price, and performance – it’s your ability to make that ongoing personal digital connection with your ideal clients that will ultimately attract them to you, inspire them to work with you, and encourage them to stay with you.
It’s your personal digital influence strategy that you implement through your marketing activities (and not the digital tools you use), that will ultimately make you successful.
Building personal digital influence with your ideal clients is the key to creating both long-term leverage and scale for your business in the digital age.
Work With Me
#1)Sign-up to receive my free weekly Influence-Builder Success Email Tip (and receive a copy of my Power Tip Sheet: 10 Tips to Build Your Digital Influence)
#2)Subscribe to the Wired Advisor Podcast and listen to weekly episodes on your mobile device - Insights for the Digital Financial Professional
Learn and Grow Through Wired Advisor “Virtual” Workshops
Wired Advisor Workshops are guided programs that are designed to teach you the step-by-step systems and formulas I’ve developed, based on the Wired Advisor Method™, for building personal digital influence and winning clients in a wired world.
Work with Me 1-on-1
If you’re interested in working with me 1-on-1, click here to learn more about the options I provide for delivering personalized advice and support for your platform or project.
Some Personal “Fun” Facts About Me:
If I’m asking you to build your personal digital brand, it’s important for me to share with you more about who I am!
First, my closest friends, colleagues, and coaches describe me as the following (in no particular order): smart, caring, driven, sweet, funny, fierce, creative, enthusiastic, sensitive, competitive, practical, optimistic
I guess they are being nice to not share the things about me that drive them crazy!
Here are some additional tidbits about me that you may not know:
- I grew up in Plano, Texas and graduated in the top 10% of my class of 1500 students. I was an All-District point guard, honors student, and the high school mascot (I wore a wildcat suit and acted crazy at football games!)
- I played college basketball (5’4″ Point Guard, Division I and II) and was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!)
- My college degree is in Economics and I’ve completed about 3/4 of an MBA (frankly, entrepreneurship was more exciting!)
- I was a high school business/economics teacher my first two years out of college
- I’m a stepmom to two awesome and handsome boys! (ages 11 and 14)
- I’m a singer-songwriter, recording musician, and acoustic guitar player (Gibson Hummingbird and custom Baxendale guitars)
- I practice yoga (mostly hot) 5-6 days a week and can do most arm-balancing poses, headstand, and even hold a handstand on a good day!
- I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys and love to wear cowgirl boots!
- I enjoy cooking – especially on our outdoor grill
- I have a Chihuahua named Sugar Bear and an Australian Shepherd mix (rescue dog) named Sadie (Sugar Bear is in charge)
- I love the mountains and enjoy hiking, snowboarding, and mountain biking
- I enjoy traveling and adventure
- I’m an avid reader and life-long learner
- I enjoy learning about the art of wine and I’m an avid seeker of high quality, delicious reds
Sign-up to receive my free weekly Influence-Builder Success Email Tip (and receive a copy of my Power Tip Sheet: 10 Tips to Build Your Digital Influence)